15 July 2011
is offering a position for a software developer who will work on applied security research projects. The position includes participation in European research projects.
- Proactive and challenge-driven individual, with interest in technology development.
- Design and development of software systems.
- Knowledge or experience in development or security-related systems: identity management, privacy control in multi-layeredsystems, security in virtualized systems, authentication mechanism.
- Knowledge of security concepts (basic cryptography concepts, AAA, PKI, WS-Security (SOAP), protocols).
- Experience with SOAP/REST and related security mechanisms.
- Knowledge of secure software development techniques.
- Fluent in English (all work is conducted in English).
- Availability for travel to 6-8 short trips per year within Europe.
- Position based in Spain (Madrid/Barcelona/Valladolid).
Atos is an international IT services company with annual revenues of EUR 8.7 billion and 78,500 employees in 42 countries. Itis the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic Games and is quoted on the Paris Eurolist Market. Position available within the Atos Research & Innovation division multidisciplinary and international team of researchers and consultants.
Interested candidates please contact Pedro Soria-Rodriguez, pedro.soria _at_ atosresearch.eu.
News by month:
- April 2015
- August 2014
- June 2014
- March 2014
- February 2014
- January 2014
- December 2013
- July 2013
- May 2013
- January 2013
- November 2012
- October 2012
- September 2012
- July 2012
- April 2012
- February 2012
- January 2012
- December 2011
- November 2011
- September 2011
- August 2011
- July 2011